Revamp for Moobaacluck

 

It's started! I have begun the revamp of Moobaacluck; of course there is quite a lot to do still - principely building my shop again and working out how to add social media icons so that they aren't all over the place. I am really pleased with how the front page is looking so far though with the new logo. I found a typeface that is quite close to the look of the hand drawn lettering I had before but I think it's more legible and sophisticated yet still fun.




I love the little creatures I drew with chalk pastel on Monday evening and am going to design some products based on them over the next few weeks.

I hope you like the new look!

Comments

  1. Emma McLaughlin10:10 am, May 09, 2014

    I love the new logo and look to the website. Perfect. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts