Monday, 9 November 2009

This was laugh out loud funny...

My husband showed me some Japanese instructions for his exciting motorcycle battery today....
and I quote, from the section re what to do if you come into contact with the acid:

"Method of detoxify:
Outside : to wash by clear fresh water.
Inside: take a plenty of clear fresh water of cattle breast, well - distributed egg or vegetable oil.
Please send to hospital at once.
Do not allow children to play it."

Well now you all know. Keep those cattle breasts handy.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderfully absurd! Do they mean the kids shouldn't play the cattle breast?! I should hope they wouldn't!

    That is just mad and brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank goodness Tesco had those on a 2 for 1 last week...

    ReplyDelete

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!