There is a blog I love ...

There is a blog I love that I don't read nearly often enough written by a special lady called Nicole Cody.

Her latest post shows images and beneath them messages for you related to the one image you are most drawn to. I love these posts and it's uncanny how spot on they are. Today's for me was blue. I feel like someone has given me permission to have a short rest from the things on my mind.

Then I popped over to her previous post and read these words. Which could not be more apt. Thank you Nicole. Your gift is precious.

“Progress means getting nearer to the place you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer.
If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man.” 
~ C.S. Lewis

Visit Cupcake and Cauldrons!

Comments

Popular Posts