Eco Friendly Christmas Gift Guide by The Natural Wedding Company

It's lovely to have been chosen to feature in the Eco Friendly Christmas Gift Guide put together by The Natural Wedding Company; they picked my Winter Woodland gift wrap alongside some beautiful nature inspired wrap and tag designs.



This woodland paper with squirrels, owls and robins has been a top seller this Christmas, I've had to reprint it a week ago so I do have plenty of sheets left to send out as soon as they are ordered ;) The paper is printed with eco friendly vegetable inks.


I can't claim that everything I make is 100% eco friendly but all my painted gifts use organic emulsion paint, wood from sustainable sources and a touch of high quality acrylic and gesso. All the card and paper I use are from FSC approved paper or cotton sources.

Here's a link to the Eco Friendly Christmas Gift Guide  and if you want to go straight to my shop to see what Christmas goodies I have alongside this paper click on www.moobaacluck.com


Comments

Popular Posts