Ink stamp


Found a company in Norwich last night that makes stamps from whatever you draw! Should have mine early next week and if its good I will put their contact details on my blog. Going to use this on the back of my envelopes and probably everything bar the walls in my house.

Really enjoyed doing it, if anyone wants me to design one for them let me know!

UPDATE: Really happy with my new rubber stamp! it's faithful to my design and prints well once I get the ink loaded properly. I got it from www.stampsdirect.co.uk based in Norwich. Fabo!

Comments

  1. If it's the same company that I use, they're brilliant! I like what you've done - well done. Are you having a stand at the Wire Christmas event at ILPH?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts