Mr Site - disadvantages

Pleased as I managed to insert a link to my facebook fan page into my www.moobaacluck.com site this morning! I really like Mr Site but the only downside is the shop facility as it seems you can only list an item and then the quantity available. Which means that people can't specify personalisation or variation so they will have to use my noths site. Hey ho. No bad thing in a way as it makes it simpler for me. Unpersonalised things on my site and the rest at notonthehighstreet.com/moobaacluck. If any of you are thinking of joining do please mention my recommendation code :RC005226 !

Comments

  1. Hello, just read your comment re: mr site and shop pages... having finally completed my own mr site (marathon task being the computer numpty I am!) I got around the personalisation part by adding a few words under my examples i.e please use contact form etc,etc... have a nose and please let me know what you think!! http://www.gsillustration.com All the best Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts