A couple of things for Father's Day by Moobaacluck

© Gabriella Buckingham

I have just returned from my short holiday in Spain where my father lives; I only see him once a year on average so this year has been lovely in that I've already seen him once over here in Norfolk and several times last week  - usually sharing a bottle of Rose and a good meal!

 © Gabriella Buckingham - Moobaacluck
© Gabriella Buckingham - Moobaacluck

It's not long until Father's Day so if you haven't bought a card for the main man in your family you could always pop along to my shop to buy one of the four designs available on the lower half of my third product page . The one above is clearly a great one for a camper van fan..


 . . . and for those of you that want something a little more permanent I designed this cream star recently, which is also available on blue too. You can have any words you like painted on the star of course :)

All available only from notonthehighstreet.com/moobaacluck


Comments

Popular Posts