Have you prepared anything special for Valentine's Day? These might help

It's a strange time Valentine's Day... lovely on the one hand and angst making on the other... and it very much depends on your life stage and personality. I can see all points of view which is why I've kept my Moobaacluck Valentine Pants design going ..



along side this very romantic one with its printed envelope..





The next two are new for 2016



A great one to send to the man in your life... "you light up my life"



and a serious sentiment in a light, colourful, glittery LOVE you best of all way. I also do this one as a framed little Valentine gift with free delivery.

I went to an all girls school until I was eighteen and boys were a foreign species to me.. despite the fact that I had two younger brothers; so Valentine's Day came and went for me with not so much as a sniff of a card as far as I remember. Possibly I got one from one of my parents. It can be tough on the young, that's for sure.

I can't say too much about what I'm up to for Valentine's day in case my husband reads this... if you are Mr. T don't get your hopes up!

All the cards above are available from http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/moobaacluck and at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/GabriellasShop

Happy Valentine's weekend X



Comments

Popular Posts