Task for this weekend


My task this weekend is to paint this for the school fete next Friday. Children will be throwing bean bags through it. My friend Richard cut it out and kindly started it off by giving it a couple of coats of emulsion. We discussed all sorts of rudery for the images around the holes :) but it will be a very wholesome pattern based board. 

Now a spot of gentle stretching is in order before I get started on it - I've been hunched over painting a lot this week and have a stiff neck threatening. I did almost promise Amy from Chambers and Beau that if she went for a run I would... I may have to swap that for lots of stretching and yoga-ing instead. She's unlikely to read this ;)

I'll post the result here early next week. Deadlines are good.

Here is the finished result! Up early on Sunday morning July 1st to finish it off :)

© Gabriella Buckingham 2012



Comments

  1. Oh my gosh this is awesome Gabriella! I love it! You could sell these to brides and grooms for their 'fairground' themed reception parties.. they'd go down a treat. I kind of want to get married or have a party just to have one! ha :)

    dishesundressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie:) I didn't cut it out though so I doubt I'll be doing one again. But if someone wants to give me a blank canvas I'd happily do so! x

    (p.s. Looking through my bird photos shortly!))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts