Birthday card for a boy


I had a better day today. Yesterday's bear wasn't quite right; worth doing as I will redo it in a different way with a lot more to it. It won't be quick though.

Last night I painted these elements on wood, I love vintage toys and have wanted to paint some of them for a long time. After scanning the images in I really enjoyed placing them across the card. I like it and my son does - woops. He saw it. It's his birthday in early February! The only draw back with this one is that it's going to use a hell of a lot of ink!! Hmm.

I should be able to print it shortly and photograph it tomorrow; which incidentally is my birthday!

My husband has just returned home so I am about to be kicked off. Until tomorrow :)

Comments

  1. Yes lovely design, say goodbye to all your blue ink! Enjoy your pre birthday evening….x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts