Mother's Day Designs


When you are buying cards on line - if you ever do - do you prefer to see images of the card standing up or do you take it as given that the card will stand up? Apparently card sales of any particular design on notonthehighstreet.com tend to be better when designs are displayed standing up; shot from eye level I imagine. Like the one below.


I can see why a card like this really should be shown standing up!

I am uploading this card tonight so I'll add the link later...

Comments

  1. It must be a subconscious thing - your card looks great, by the way - I guess the second image demonstrates (& leaves no question to the fact) that it can be displayed in the usual way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cath :) and thanks for starting to follow my blog! Just noticed

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts