Sailor Bear Card Design


After printing and packing 10 card orders this morning I had a little vision of a strong man - sailor bear. As you do. Originally I thought it would be a Mother's Day design and perhaps it will but it could equally be a Happy Birthday Mum card or a Valentine card perfect for a macho type with a sense of humour to send to the object of his desire.

I wouldn't say it's finished but I need to do my blog don't I ;)



What do you think? What's the best sending occasion for this image?



Comments

  1. I think I would prefer to see the bear without a patterned background. Just a thought. Enjoy the design process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right! Thanks Heloise )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to have comments and read every one.. thank you!

Popular Posts